Insta-Week #4Sunday, February 12 2012
1. Back to basics: crushing over an old outfit and hopping the weather will enable me to wear it again soon! (here)
2. Questionable publicity: stumbling across this ad and not entirely agreeing with the message. (sorry London!)
3. Floral is the new black: obsessing over this super soft leather floral jacket and wondering if the highstreet will provide a budget friendly ersatz. (Celine, 3 Avenue Victor Hugo Paris)
4. Knock Knock: furry friend desperately trying to get my attention so that I save him from the cold. (Freddy)
5. Out of season shopping: just as the snow started to settle, I went on a bikini hunt and fell for this floral number (possibly to suppress my aforementioned biker jacket longings?) (H&M).
6. Portrait challenge: close-up shoot with a new friend. (pics to come soon)
7. Silver Lining: getting excited about my favourite booties’ metallic makeover (limited edition silver Acne Pistol boots, available only at MyTheresa)
8. Celebrity at home?: Bullying the boy into wearing his beanie à la Beckham since my invite to the H&M skivvy bash got lost in the post.
9. Black or White: Having a Michael Jackson moment and realising it don’t matter if the cap is black or white, need these leather bad boys in my life right now! (both H&M)
Follow me on Instagram: ID @camtyox